Masters of Technology (M. Tech) in Computer Science & Engineering, Calicut, Kerala, India, 2014 – 2016
Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) in Information Technology, Kolkata, West Bengal, India, 2005 – 2009
Engineer I, Bangalore, Karnataka, India, July 2016 – June 2018
Worked on Xpliant Ethernet Switches in Software Platform Group (SPG)
- Xpliant SDK : Was involved in development and maintenance of software development kit (SDK) with application interface for 3 generations of Xpliant Network Processor chipsets.
- Software Defined Engine (SDE) : Responsibilities include understanding the hardware and programming the initialization of various blocks of Software Defined Engine (SDE) of the latest version of chip.
- SAI Shell : Development and maintenance of a fully automated shell-based testing platform which interfaces the Xpliant SDK and Software Abstraction Interface (SAI) of Open Compute Project (OCP). This involved efficient parsing of SAI headers and auto-generation of a command line interface (CLI) to program various networking features. This infrastructure was a big improvement over traditional methods of testing.
- Xpliant Proprietary Compiler : The programmable of Ethernet switches is determined by a proprietary language XPC. Was involved in the development and maintenance of the proprietary compiler which took the forwarding data-plane instructions and program all 3 generations of chips for the desired action.
- Worked in the automation of Quality assurance build delivery process reducing tedious manual interventions.
- Worked in the generation of meaningful highlights of a build delivery by parsing git comments.
- Softwares and Technologies : C, C++, Java, Python, Unix, GDB, Git, Make, JIRA, Eclipse-CDT, IntelliJ, WireShark, WireEdit
IT Analyst, Kolkata, West Bengal, India, September 2009 – July 2014
Worked in Data Migration in Diligenta Transformation Project in UK Insurance Domain
- Was associated with full project life cycle of 4 legacy policy migration platforms onto TCS Bancs’ Insurance Platform
- Performed requirement analysis for a legacy policy migration platform for some functional areas
- Successfully performed critical deliveries for clients and provided post delivery support
- Involved in the reconciliation of data migrated and original legacy data post successful deliveries
- Performance tuning of code
- Associated with UAT deliveries and Dress rehearsal
- Conducted Initiation training for new-joinees
- Development of automated for schema metadata delivery and version control framework for deployment
- Involved in the development of data store for reporting
- Software and Technologies : PLSQL Developer, Oracle Warehouse Developer, Unix, Data Modeller, Bugzilla, FileZilla, TCS Bancs